Burleigh Consulting Group is a first-class retirement plan consulting firm that offers its employees generous compensation packages, flexible hours and is conveniently located in East Memphis. We are always looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our firm. If you would like to submit your resume for consideration, please send it by email to cbendall [at] burleighconsulting [dot] com.
Current Open Position: Part-Time Assistant Retirement Plan Administrator
- Part-time position for an assistant plan administrator (15-30 flexible hours per week) with the possibility of becoming full-time, at a later date.
- This position assists the senior plan administrator and team leader with all aspects of completing annual plan administration reports for employer sponsored retirement plans. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, trust accounting, allocation of contributions, benefit payments, loan approvals, and preparing plan documents and annual plan reports. Duties also include typing, copying and filing.
- The applicant should be college educated, have strong organizational skills, and be very detail oriented. Also, it would be helpful to possess natural traits in math and problem solving.
Post Date: June 2020
Current Open Position: Full-Time 401(k) Retirement Plan Administrator
Flexible hours can be accommodated and under the current circumstances remote work may be available. The Administrator will be an integral member of a team of experienced plan administrators and consultants that specialize in compliance and administration of employer-sponsored retirement plans. This position reports directly to a Senior Plan Consultant.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate to a candidate’s education and experience. Additional benefits include subsidized health insurance, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, reimbursement for industry-related education, generous PTO policy and paid holidays.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent:
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with coworkers and clients
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Coordinating and reviewing annual client data requests
- Discrimination testing and correction
- Reconciliation and valuation of plan assets
- Preparation of annual reports, Form 5500 returns and related schedules
- Distribution and loan processing
- Responding to client and participant inquiries
Preferred minimum requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Accounting or Finance
- Superior proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
Preference will be given to candidates having:
- Prior 401(k) plan administration experience
- Familiarity with Datair plan administration software
Post Date: June 11, 2020