Burleigh Consulting Group is a first-class retirement plan consulting firm that offers its employees generous compensation packages, flexible hours and is conveniently located in East Memphis. We are always looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our firm. If you would like to submit your resume for consideration, please send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Position: Full-Time 401(k) Retirement Plan Administrator
Flexible hours can be accommodated and under the current circumstances remote work may be available. The Administrator will be an integral member of a team of experienced plan administrators and consultants that specialize in compliance and administration of employer-sponsored retirement plans. This position reports directly to a Senior Plan Consultant.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate to a candidate’s education and experience. Additional benefits include subsidized health insurance, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, reimbursement for industry-related education, generous PTO policy and paid holidays.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent:
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with coworkers and clients
• Ability to work independently
• Analytical skills with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Communication skills, both oral and written
• Coordinating and reviewing annual client data requests
• Discrimination testing and correction
• Reconciliation and valuation of plan assets
• Preparation of annual reports, Form 5500 returns and related schedules
• Distribution and loan processing
• Responding to client and participant inquiries
Preferred minimum requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Accounting or Finance
• Superior proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
Preference will be given to candidates having:
• Prior 401(k) plan administration experience
• Familiarity with Datair plan administration software
Post Date: November 1, 2022